Monday, December 27, 2010

A Week Off

I've been thinking about this all weekend, and I think that I've decided to take a week off from blogging here at Heart & Soul.  Normally, when I take time away, it's because I'm busy or we're on vacation.  This time, we're decidedly not busy.  We have no plans, and I think I need a week away from the blog to recharge and to seek God for what He would have me do with this blog in 2011.   I've been feeling lately that when I blog, I hold back sometimes, I don't share what truly is on my heart, and it could be because I worry too much about what people think.

So while I'm taking this little break, no worries, because this will be a week of seeking for me.  I'm feeling drawn towards a fast for the new year of some kind, but am not sure in which direction yet, and that will definitely be something to benefit the blog. As we enjoy this week together as a family, I pray that you will have your own moments this week.  That the righteousness of God will become ever so real to you and your family.

Have a wonderful week, as we say goodbye to 2010 and look ahead to 2011, know that God has awesome plans for you! His love is going to reach to the furthest corner of the globe this year, and maybe you'll be a part of that!  Happy New Year, and I'll see you in 2011. :)

No comments: