Friday, December 24, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.”
22 So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: 23
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated, “God with us.”"  Matthew 1:21-23


God with us.  That is what Christmas is all about.  It is my prayer and wish this morning for all my Heart & Soul readers and stumble-uponers that your Christmas will be full of "God with us".  No matter what circumstances you are facing today, I pray that the joy and peace of God will overwhelm you this Christmas, and that you will know just how much He loves you.

Because He does, ever so much.  I pray that He wraps you up in His loving arms and shows you His amazing love in a tangible, physical way. 

Have a very, very blessed and wonderful Christmas, from my heart to yours.  I love you so much, and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family this Christmas as well. 

No comments: