Monday, January 26, 2009

Sometimes You Just Wanna

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD." Psalm 150:6

Lately it seems that a lot of my posts have been a but thought provoking. That's great, and that's good, because it's me being completely honest and sharing the things that are on my mind. But sometimes, I just wake up in the morning and all I want to do is praise God.

I was praising God in my sleep last night. *smile* Every time I woke up there was a different song in my head, and I know for a fact that I had more than one dream involving worship of some kind. We just had a fantastic weekend getting some good teaching, and getting down and deep with God. It was just a great time getting to know God more, and praising Him. And I woke up this morning, kinda sad that the weekend was over, and I just want to keep on going.

So I'm going to. All day long, I'm going to keep the praise in my heart, because God is an amazing God! And some days, you just don't have to have deep, thought provoking thoughts. Some days you can just keep a smile on your face and praise on your lips, because God deserves praise every hour of every day, and sometimes we forget that.

No comments: