Friday, March 12, 2010

Every Nation, Tribe, and People

Just a little note... if you get my blog posts via feed or e-mail, click through today. The song I've shared is worth the click.



"After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice:
"Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb." Revelation 7:9-10

The day will come.

I do believe in the days ahead, God will pour out His Spirit, and we will get a taste. A glimpse of forever. The power behind songs like this... the pure joy and love pouring out from the throne... these are nothing compared to eternity with Him.

My soul falls at His feet.

And with everything, He gets ALL the glory.

Our God loves us so much... He created us just because He wanted to spend time with us. God wants to spend forever with you, and with me. And when the fallen angel became jealous and tried to mess things up, God came himself, to stand in judgment for all. So that we might spend forever in companionship with Jehovah.

And every eye will see. Every ear will hear. Every mouth will sing of the glory of God.

God is my everything. Everything. And I will fall at His feet, and rejoice in My Everything.

But more than anything, I want that sweetness, that sweetness of His Presence to be present each and every day. With every moment, every breath.

My soul longs for Him.

No comments: