Friday, January 01, 2010

Good Morning 2010

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Just a quick post this morning to bless my Heart & Soul readers. A new year brings a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities to get closer to God. Let's start off the year right by giving thanks. Let's be thankful for all the newness that is before us- I can't wait to see what God is going to unfold for this new year, but in the meantime, I plan to praise Him and thank Him and dance with my heart full of joy.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

Let us rejoice together for another new day- another new year, which I pray will hold many opportunities to share the love of God, and also to show His Glory! His goodness is never-ending and will be present in everything we do this year.

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13

Happy New Year to you- God loves you, and I love you.

No comments: