Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blessings Upon Blessings

It's birthday weekend at our house. My precious son turns four tomorrow, and we're celebrating over the two day weekend. Every day I am just amazed at how he is growing and turning into such a fine young man. He has the biggest heart- his day is not complete without hugs for everyone around him. And he brings such joy to me everyday. Every single day he does something or says something that just makes me laugh. He is truly a blessing and a gift from God. Our family is definitely enhanced with him being a part of it.

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

"Then Esau looked at the women and children and asked, “Who are these people with you?”

“These are the children God has graciously given to me, your servant,” Jacob replied." Genesis 33:5

"Children are a gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

Zander truly is a gift. As I'm watching him skip around the house, playing with his sister, I can only think about how wonderful he is, and how wonderful God is for giving me such a blessing. Thank You, Lord for my beautiful son.

No comments: