Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tests - Tired- Thankful

I am in the middle of testing right now and read this yesterday! I'm claiming it right now, God is with me!

"Whom have I in heaven but Thee? And besides Thee, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from Thee will perish; Thou hast destroyed all those who are unfaithful to Thee. But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of Thy works."
-Psalm 73:25-28

2 comments:

Erika W. said...

Claire, I've been praying for you and your tests this week. What a great verse for you in the middle of testing! He IS your strength, and when all is said and done and you have done well on your tests you can tell of his good works through you! God IS near to you and is there for you to lean on when you need it, he is your refuge at any moment.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Erika! I treasure those prayers that people offer up for me!